For our research and development team, our production team as well as our business and marketing team, we are looking for a new generation of workforce who are ready to work at our side to offer our customers the best possible experience.
Whatever your current position or current employer, we can offer you the freedom, resources and opportunities to help you realise your ideas and to optimise our products with the goal of continuing with Factem in its development in France and internationally.
Factem is looking to recruit a Production Officer
For this position, the following is necessary:
• Expertise in mechanical assembly and understanding of electronics, as well as tin soldering and micro-soldering.
• Able to use manufacturing task lists and assembly instructions.
• Able to read and interpret instruction sheets and overview plans.
We are looking for a motivated individual with a technical background.
Adaptability, curiosity and communication (alerting your line manager and the quality control manager in case of faults).
Prospect to move up in the company.
Position located in Bayeux, France (14400)
Quality Control Engineer
Factem is recruiting a quality control engineer
Working under the Quality Control manager, your tasks are:
• Ensuring projects follow and comply with standard, regulatory and legal requirements.
• Providing the necessary support and tools necessary for the R&D team to optimise existing processes.
• Participating in project improvement reviews, step validation and end of phase reviews.
• Approving project deliveries and write quality control documentation.
• Guaranteeing compliance to internal and external requirements (OTD, OQD).
• Carrying out internal and external audits (process, project, suppliers).
• Directing risk management.
• Applying constructive and careful critical analysis.
• Defining and direct action plans.
• Creating improvement reports.
Higher education degree with a preferred experience of 5 years in quality control based on ISO 9001: 2015 et EN 9100 : 2016, preferably in an industrial environment on small or medium lines for technical products.
Expertise and experience with popular quality control tools (AF, AMDEC, 6M, 5W, QRQC...).
Knowledge of the Part 21G standard and experience with SAP would be a bonus.
Working knowledge of English.
Autonomous, organised, rigorous with a good sense of priorities.
Team mentality with good written and oral communication.
Full time, permanent contract
Position in Bayeux, France (14400)
Embedded software development engineer
Within the development of the company, FACTEM is looking for an embedded software development engineer.
As part of the Research and Development team, you will take care of software development in projects associated with audio and acoustics (headsets, handsets, speakers for aviation and/or military environments), and will be involved in the various stages of product design: researching technical solutions, specification and development, prototyping, analysis and tests, production running.
You will be involved in system architecture selection.
Innovation is at the heart of motivation at FACTEM, and to this end, you will participate in the research of innovative technological solutions for our future products.
Your strong interpersonal skills and enthusiasm will be essential qualities to contribute to innovative efforts and in conceiving new ideas within the team.
Your ability to be independent and rigorous will be particularly valued.
Master’s level degree in engineering with a specialisation in embedded software.
Ideally with 3 years’ experience in the position or in a similar domain.
Embedded software on microcontrollers: ST (STM32), Microchip (PIC 16, PIC 24 USB, DSPIC 33...)
Development with or without Real-Time OS (FreeRTOS type)
Communication protocols: I2C, I2S, SPI, USB, CAN
Development methodology (V-model, Agile method)
Version management (GIT, SVN)
Programming languages: C, Qt, VB.NET
Working knowledge of electronics for electronic system analysis.
Knowledge in signal processing and in FPGA would be valued.
Factem is looking for a France and International Business Developer (50/50)
You are in charge of commercialising Factem’s products and identifying new markets in the sectors of Defence (Air, Sea, Land) and civil aviation (commercial planes) in France and abroad.
A France-based company, Factem is specialised in the design, development and manufacture of audio accessories (transducers, headsets, microphones, speakers etc.).
For decades Factem products have been recognised by their users as high quality and reliable, which is necessary in the critical environments in which they work.
Your various tasks are the following
• Maintain, improve and develop the existent client portfolio
• Actively prospect businesses and markets which you have identified and validated with your line manager.
• Respond to proposals with the support of the technical team.
• Understand and analyse the needs of clients and proposals.
• Identify in your areas which trade shows to attend.
• Ensure the tracking of competitors and inform your line manager of any information found.
With a degree in engineering and/or master’s in business studies, you have a good understanding of culture in industry and you have firsthand experience in building and developing new markets, autonomy and a sense of initiative in the naval or aviation sector.
A high level of English is a must and a second language would be a bonus.
Ideally, you have a good understanding of management and you have excellent negotiation skills.
You have a competitive mindset, enjoy challenge and the ability to succeed in a team.
Independent in completing your tasks, you can organise your own business trips.
You understand that customers will not seek you and a Business Developer must contact customers themselves (minimum 60% of the time).
Motivated and keen, you are intent on understanding the needs of your customers and the products of competitors to develop your sales pitch.
Your salary will be composed of a fixed part and a variable part directly dependent on you achievement and reaching your goals.
Your involvement will be the key to success in our company.
If you are ready for the challenge, you covering letter (with your CV and ambitions) will be the proof!
Position located at Issy-les-Moulineaux, Paris (92130)